Marketing Team Application
Pride in Practice is an online publication dedicated to providing high-quality resources and insightful perspectives to help health care providers give excellent care to LGBT patients. We are looking to add passionate, qualified members to our marketing team.
Some examples of marketing team member responsibilities include:
- Promote new articles and resources across multiple channels as they are published
- Devise strategies for broadening our reach to more health professions students and providers
- Forge relationships with related nonprofits and other health care or education organizations
- Tabulate and report growth trends across our website and social media platforms
- Manage our digital, print, and in-person advertising efforts
Our marketing team members may or may not be members of the health care field. Prior experience in marketing, content creation, and/or social media is preferred. If you are an effective communicator and have a passion for improving the state of LGBT health care education, we invite you to submit an application.