Editorial Board Application
Pride in Practice is an online publication dedicated to providing high-quality resources and insightful perspectives to help health care providers give excellent care to LGBT patients. We are looking to add passionate, qualified members to our editorial board.
Members of the editorial board have the following responsibilities:
- Determine the publication’s overall editorial direction
- Establish and maintain specific editorial policies
- Make decisions regarding who to bring onto the editorial/production team and editorial board
- Establish appropriate partnerships with relevant organizations
- Represent and promote the publication in-person and online to increase awareness and interest among potential authors, team members, and readers
- Solicit contributions to the publication from recognized experts in the field and important community members
- Perform routine review of submissions as needed
Our editorial board represents the voices and experiences of health care providers (physicians, nurses, students, etc.), LGBT-identified patients, and community advocates. If you belong to any of these groups and have a passion for improving the state of LGBT health care education, we invite you to submit an application.